Sim registered to a different name
Naga
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So, main problem, my card has been kind of deactivated.

Long story, purchased a CallYa sim, as soon as I arrived in Germany, from a store in Altona, Hamburg.
It now turns out that I purchased some kind of “already registered card”, not sure why this was even an option, but I imagine it was a system to sell Sim to people without the correct documentation, not sure.

Anyway, I am trying to register it to my name, I spoke with your custiomer care, one told me to use a "251 Vodafone" document, and change the name online, but it does not look like the correct solution.
A second operator asked me to check the number written behind my sim, and that he would have called me back after 5 minutes, to ask me for the number...never called me back.

Hoping that this forum can provide me with better instruction. Thanks

4 Antworten 4
DennyW
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @Naga 

there has obviously been a mistake in the store. It's best to go back to the store with the SIM card to clear up the problem.

Best regards
Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Naga
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

No mistake, the phone was purchased 6 years ago.
Is there a way to put the sim on  my name? I have Pin and Puk.
In the meantime I had to purchase a second callya card, this time the process was different, and it is all in my name.
I still would like to change the name of the old sim card, and have my son use it, and becouse there is still money in the account.

Any suggestions?

The best way is to clarify this via the service. However, it will be difficult to explain why this has not been noticed for 6 years. Contact us via one of the service channels.

Kind regards
Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Naga
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks a lot, yes, we had no idea about it either, and it also happened with my wife phone.
Thanks for the reply.

We are still getting different opinions about the solution, will see how it goes, thanks again.