NO CUSTOMER PASSWORD WAS PROVIDED
SAHARSHA_DAS
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem as many users before me: I purchased a CallYa free card from offline store via Vodafone. I received the SIM card I can also make calls and use internet data.

BUT :

In order to be able to use MeinVodafone online in desktop, I need a customer password that I was not given . The problem appears here in the forum on a regular basis. A password can neither be found on the letter on which the SIM card was glued (here are only PIN, SuperPIN and a 20-digit number, of which the last 16 are only the SIM number) nor on the letter in it I was given my customer number. I didn't get a password via email either. 

Due to repeated wrong attempts the service has been blocked as well. Attaching the file below

Where else could the customer password be hidden? 

Please help me. Danke!

12 Antworten 12

Hi, wenn Du Dich im Kundenportal einloggen kannst, kannst Du das Kundenkennwort dort ändern. Wenn das nicht funktioniert, kannst Du es über folgendes Formular ändern: https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/265.pdf

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
99sykim
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. I purchased a sim online and didn't receive the customer password. 

Would really  appreciate it if someone could help me with that.  Thank you!!

Hey 99sykim, nice to hear from you. Please write us a message via Whatsapp -> 0172-1217212 and we will be happy to help you there <3.

Best regards

RED_DUSTin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!