cancel contract for smart watch kids.
Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there,

I singned a contract with vodafone for a package with smart vodafone watch for kids on 3.11.2021. Following is the detail,

Name: XXXX

Kundennummber : XXXX

Tarif der vodafone-Karte:  Vodfone Red XS ohne Smartphone

Seriennummmer : XXXX

vodafone nummer: XXXXX   (the smart watch phon number connected to this number)

Neo Smart Kids Watch Mint ,

XXXXXX smart tech M special sub7 :  XXXXX

Aktivierungsdatum: 3.11.2021

The problem when first tried to charge the smart watch, it took ages to charge only few percent. I went to vodafone shop, the vodafone person gave me another charger, i tried and it worked, but then to my surprise, after it was fully charged (100%) it took only 5 hours before the battery was flat again with 0% without even use for a single time. I tried many times but every time same result. I went to vodafone shop again on 8.11.2021 and returned the watch. The sales person said the watch is defective and will be replaced in few days. Today is 17.11.21, and there is no update or information about the watch. When i try to call vodafone shop, they even do not take my call. I am quite stessed and disappointed with this situation. I can not imagine that a company like vodafone sell defective product and then even do not want provide and customer service.  I am therefore not interested in the contract anymore, please CANCEL this contract and return the money to my bank account. I have already retuned the smart watch on 8.11.2021,  I have one CD with me that came with the contract, i will return it once vodafone confirm the cancellation of the contract.

Thanks

Basit XXXX

Edit: @Basit Personal Data removed

3 Antworten 3
ttwa2011
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Basit !

You are writing here in a moderated "customer help customer" forum. I answer you as a customer.

Did you also buy this watch in this shop? A right of withdrawal only applies to deals made via the hotline or online, but not in a shop. If an exchange of the watch has been arranged in this shop, this shop is also your contact person. I would advise you to go to the shop again.

Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. So, as i understand, this response is from another customer  like me, and not the vodafone person, right? So, what forum i should use to access vodafone person?

Secondly,  yes, that is right, i bought the watch from the vodafone shope. But if i am not getting any help from the shop, what are my options then?

Cheers,

Basit

@Basit 

@Basit  schrieb:

So, as i understand, this response is from another customer  like me, and not the vodafone person, right?

Yes.

@Basit  schrieb:

Secondly,  yes, that is right, i bought the watch from the vodafone shope. But if i am not getting any help from the shop, what are my options then?

Then the shop is your contact to clarify everything else. You wrote that you tried to contact the shop by phone which was unsuccessful. That doesn't automatically mean that you won't get any help.

Did you go to this shop again to ask about the replacement device?