Frage

Antwort

Lösung

What happen when the iphone contract ended
huunguyen
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello guys,

I'm using an iphone 13 pro max with a vodafone  Young L plan since October 2021. In this October, my 2 year contract will ended. 

at the moment, in my bill, 50 € for the iphone and 87.99 € for the plan. After October, if I keep using vodafone then what will happen? Do I still need to pay 50 € every month? Is the iphone already mine then? Can I downgrade the plan?

2 Antworten 2
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey @huunguyen,

Thank you very much for your message.

Since we can't provide you with individual support, please contact us through one of the following channels:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Our colleagues will take care of your concerns together with you and help you with the clarification.

Kind regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @huunguyen,

First, your iPhone is yours. When your contract ended the added fee won't be deleted automatically. 

When you're satisfied with your contract you can change the tariff in a SIMOnly contract. The duration starts with a new 24 months contract time. 

You pay the contract fee without the 50,- € added fee. 

@R4mona, why the TE should use the other contact channels? These are normal questions that can answered here well. 🤔