Unitymedia and SIM card contract
Rominam
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hello everyone,
I am having so many problems lately and I can't find the solutions anywhere, because the website and the merging with unitymedia is so confusing.
My first problem: i want to cancel my SIM card contract and no matter what kundenkenntwort i enter, i can not get in. It keeps telling me it is blocked for 24 hours and that my password is wrong. I have checked my contract papers and used the same password that is written there but it still doesn't work.
It has been weeks of trial and error and still no result.
Furthermore, i want to keep my SIM card number and just change it into a prepaid number.
My second problem : I also want to cancel my unitymedia internet contract (cable) and i don't know how to do that either.
I believe that there might be some hotlines to do these tasks with, but my german is not that good to be able to discuss this matter.
Can someone please help me?
3 Antworten 3
Matthes
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Rominam,

it's a shame you're thinking about quitting. How can we regain your trust?No chance? Do you really want to leave?

Your contract has a minimum term of 24 months. You can cancel it at the end of the minimum term. With a period of 3 months. If you do not cancel, your contract will be extended by one year.  

Your customer password is a personal password for authorization when you get in touch with us. So we know that you are our contract partner.

You will find it in your contract.

Cancel here: www.vod.af/ichkuendige

You can also cancel using the MeinVodafone App  

With regard to your cable contract, please open your own thread on the relevant board there 

Best regards,

Matthias
(Moderator)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Matthias,
The link you gave for cancellation does not show anything to me and says “ The URL contains invalid parameters”
And also the Kündigung option on the mein Vodafone app, I keep trying to get in with my Kunden Kennwort on my contract papers but it does not work, i don’t know what else to do. I even tried changing the Kennwort online but the app still does not let me in to the cancellation portal.
This is turning into torture for me. This forum is my last resort!!

Matthes

You can use the app in the cellular network, because the login takes place automatically.

To change your customer password youn can also use this document   

Best regards,

Matthias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!