abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Rechnung is different from my Vertrag GigaMobil S ohne Smartphone (neu)
Cat123
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello dear community,

I have problem with my contract signed on Oct 5 2022. The November invoice is much expensive than what I signed. 

I give a bit background first.

I used to have both mobile and landline with Vodafone. I quite my landline end of Sep 2022 because my new address has no Vodafone landline service. 

I lost Gigakombi discount on my Mobile and I want to quit Vodafone to switch to another carrier. I called Vodafone 8005051870 on 5 Oct 2022 and they said no problem, we would keep you and would provide a good deal for me. Although I didn't have a DSL, they provided me with the Gigakombi discount. And this is written down in Email as  Contract Summary at 12:11 pm that day. You can check the contract at that moment. I can also provide you with the document. This contract is also in my Vodafone app. Same price as I agreed via phone call. 

However, in Oct Bill it doesn't show the discount Gigakombi and I called the hotline asking the reason. Hotline said I didn't have DSL so I shouldn't have Gigakombi discount. 

You signed me a contract on Oct with the good price to keep me in Vodafone but why it is changed right now? On Oct 5 I had no DSL your system was clear about that. Please check the audio record on Oct 5 what your employee had talked to me through the contract. 

I can't accept the different services you provided. Before I signed the contract, everything was possible. After I signed the contract, you didn't agree on what you have provided. 

I am very dissatisfied with the differences. Not only because of the money, but also I feel like being fooled!!!!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Cat123,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.
But this community is focused on customers helping customers , no one here has access to your customeraccount.

The Gigakombi needs both an enabling fixed net contract (either via dsl or cable) and a mobile tariff.

The concrete conditions for the gigakombi are part of the contract confirmation.

Please contact my colleagues from the customersupport.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Andre

Hey Cat123,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.
But this community is focused on customers helping customers , no one here has access to your customeraccount.

The Gigakombi needs both an enabling fixed net contract (either via dsl or cable) and a mobile tariff.

The concrete conditions for the gigakombi are part of the contract confirmation.

Please contact my colleagues from the customersupport.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!