Prepaid Recharge
English_Forum
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi

My name is Ashish Nagar, my phone number is XXX. I have recently ported my number from ALDI TALK to Vodafone on 8th November 2022. After that I have recharged my mobile number with 15 € because I wanted to take CallYa Digital 20€ every 4 weeks tariff. But the amount did not reflect in my account, and I called customer care to activate my tariff. They told me to take the contract, but I asked them if the contract can be cancellable then they told yes. So, I agreed, and he has given me the contract. But yesterday (9th November 2022) when I call customer care then I came to know that I cannot cancel the contract after 4 weeks. So, he suggested me to cancel the contract now and I cancelled the contract.
Now my phone number is not working, and I don't find the balance amount in my prepaid number. Actually, I should have 25 € - 10 € for the promotion plus 15 € deposited by me on your website.
Please help me.

Ashish

Edit: Personal data removed. Team Community

3 Antworten 3
ttwa2011
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @English_Forum !

Customer data cannot be viewed or requested here in the community. For clarification in English, I would advise you to use Facebook or Twitter.

English_Forum
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, 

After writing this e-mail, I got a call from your customer care (08001721212). One of the executives told me that today my number will get converted into Pre-paid Callya and I need to just call +491722290229. He sent me a message also. Eventually, when I called your customer care department on the given number, they told me that – your number is still in the contract so I need to type the message and send it to 01721217212, I did the same, but again the customer care executive told me that it can not be possible.

So, the reason for writing this email is that since I converted my number from ALDI TALK to Vodafone, it is embarrassing for me. On the very first day, I called to activate the plan on the CallYa mobile, then your executive told me to take the contract. Now when I know that in the contract I need to be there for 24 months so I canceled then again it is taking so much time to convert my number from contract to pre-paid. So many places I need to call but no result. Now your executive says that it is going to more than 3-7 days to activate my number. I don’t understand what the problem is. I am really struggling. I have given this number to various employers for a Job interview and because of this kind of action, I really struggle.

I am requesting you to kindly activate my number today itself with a 25 € balance and activate CallYa Digital 20 € every 4 weeks tariff.

Thanks

Ashish 

NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @English_Forum

We need personal information from you for this purpose.

Please contact us via one of the following channels:

Facebook service page at www.facebook.com/vodafoneDEservice 

Twitter service page at www.vod.af/vfservice 

Or by WhatsApp chat on 0172 2000 229.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!