Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Entire Building Contract Ending Individual Contracts
Abdou
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

I have been informed by my Landlord that by the end of June 2023 all internet routers from Vodafone will be taken out of the building where I live, and that all standing contracts will come to an end irrespective of the duration of the running contracts, because they made a new deal with Vodafone that covers the entire building.

Having said that, I am writing to you to verify this situation. Perhaps you have already sent a letter regarding these changes, but unfortunately I haven't received any. I would really appreciate your response via email or via any electronic means to ensure prompt receipt. In case this new change takes effect as stated above, what will happen to the remaining duration of my contract? it is running until end of September 2023.

Thank you in advance for your time and understanding.
Looking forward to your kind response.

Best regards, Abdou

4 Antworten 4
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

You are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. For English support, use the Twitter or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Dear Peter _Co,

Thank you for your response.

I resorted to the Forum here because I was not able to send my inquiry via (meinvodafone) portal. The reason for this is that the relevant form requires the password of my internet contract, which I cannot find. I looked through all the documents I have but I only find contract number and not contract password.

Having said that, would you be so kind to consider my request? or help me find my contract password and place my inquiry in the usual way?

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to your kind response.

Best regards,

Abdou

Hi Abdou,

I'm a customer just like you, so I'm afraid I can't help you any further. As I wrote above, use Twitter or Facebook, for that you will only need your contract number.

Thanks a lot! you were right! Have a great day Smiley (zwinkernd)