Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract terminating in 7 days of activating, WHY?
Mini7
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, 

I recently moved to Germany and purchased Vodafone's 24-month contract on 7th Sept'23. I got the esim which was activated within few hours and I have been using the connection ever since.

Problem is that MyVodafone portal shows that services are valid only until 14th Sept'23. In the tariff section it says that the contract is valid with 6th Sept'25 BUT the quick access section says only 4 days remaining. Why is that happening?

I am not well versed in German and hence am unable to get help through direct customer service. How do I proceed?

Also, the invoice is not available so I am unable to pay if thats the issue. It says invoice will be available soon but it hasn't come up yet. Also, shouldn't it be directly debited from my account by now? Do I need to upload any documents etc to get the process going?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you provide all the necessary documentation for the identification process?
Without proper identification, Vodafone (and other providers) are required by law to terminate the services immediately.

Hi, Thankyou for your response.

I did not receive any email about uploading documents. Also on the MyVodafone portal, there is no section saying that these documents need to be uploaded. Should I contact someone for the same?