Kannot Access Meinvodafone iphone
mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,
I'm not able anymore to login to meinvodafone app iphone and I keep getting the following error.
Not sure what happened and cannot access it from the mobile at all

kable_vodafone_error.jpeg

8 Antworten 8
T-Jay
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello mabuaisha,

are you trying to register with a direct Vodafone Mobile number? If you use a phone number from a provider (mobilcom, debitel......), you can't use the MyVodafone-App. 

Viele Grüße

TinaG

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I was always using Meinvodafone to log-in to my Kabel account but two weeks ago I'm not able to do this at all and not sure what happened. Need help on this in order to access my account using app

Sibo01

Hello mabuaisha,

please check if there are any updates available for the app.

regards

Sibo01

I already used the latest version and alreadt deleted and re-download it again. Still for now not sure what happened. Maybe this is because of the now kabel account is moving to vodafone account but I still have to be able to access it using mobile but not sure why I cannot. Can you pleas help on this

nibru

Hello @mabuaisha,

please delete the cookies und appdatas and after this reinstall the MeiNVodafone-App.

before the frist opening, turn WLAN off please.

When the App is open, clik on "Produkte" in the corner in the bottom, on the left side.

Kind regards,

nibru

mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

HI,

Thanks for replying. This is a normal mobile app and its not web app to delete the cookies. I re-install it multiple times and keep getting the same result. Also there is not Produckt on the bttome for the left corner when open the app.

Regards,
Mohammed

T-Jay

Hello mabuaisha!

Try the following: Go to "Settings" in the iPhone (not in the app but in the IOS menu) and then further down to "My Vodafone". There you will find the "Clear data" switch under "App data". Slide the to the right and then exit the app as described there. Then restart it. Does anything change if you start the app in the mobile network (WLAN off)?

Best regards

T-Jay

mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Yes I tried this and now I'm able to access the app again. Thansk a lot for help

Regards,
Mohammed