Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel the contract - Cheating by Vodafone team in Ludwigshafen
Ramanji
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Team,

I got misguided by your team in Ludwigshafen , Germany 67061 -  I am already a customer of Vodafone with customer number (***); 

Vodafone team came to my house 10 days back and told me that I should upgrade the cable and router and for that they offer 6 months of free service; To which I clearly mentioned that I dont want to have new contract with new customer number ; They have promised me that my customer number will not be changed and its same contract but upgraded;

I got the router packet courier ( which I didnt even open, as the team said they will come and fix);

To my surprise - I got a letter from Vodafone today  , with new customer number ( ***)  and with wrong spelling of my name !  - This I felt like cheating intentionally by your vodafone team !

Now I have two contracts on my address below :  Please kindly cancel *** , I will return the router packet back via DHL)

4 Antworten 4
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Ramanji,

we'll have to take a closer look at that. Please contact our support on Facebook or Twitter.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas ,

Thank you for your reply - May i know the Facebook support link here please - I tried calling the guy who cheated with the new contract - But no response from him!

Hi Thomas,

Request to please check the below contract numbers and cancel the new one!

Old and actual contract number with my name : xxx

New and with wrong spelling of my name :  xxx

EDIT: Customer numbers deleted

Stephan

Hi Ramanji,

please do not post your customer data in public. You can find our Facebook channel here.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!