abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

debited 60 euros despite termination of contract
AlexStefan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I keep being invoiced for 59.99 despite having had the contract terminated since March this year. I'm sorry for posting in English but I don't have such a good grasp of the German language. I did not notice until today since I thought the money that was invoiced was for my internet cable connection. But it's not, that's only 40 euros and it's already being paid. Vielen Dank im Voraus. Let me know if I have to send any invoice screenshot or the email with the confirmation 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

we have already been in contact via PN.

I will answer your PN as soon as possible. Please just have a little patience.

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Andre

Hey AlexStefan,

I'm sorry to hear that you've cancelled your contract.
Did you get a cancellation confirmation with the excact date when the contract will end?

If you cancle a contract early, for excample if you move to another city where you can't use your cable contract, up to 3 months of fees may apply.

In which federal state were you using your cable connection?

Cheers;
Andre

I live in Bayern. I received an e-mail that they are sorry that I have terminated my contract. The contract was terminated normally when it was supposed to be ended. I can send you a screenshot of the email if you want. 

Tina

Hello Alex,

did you get a confirmation of termination? For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

I have sent you the message.

@Tina  schrieb:

Hello Alex,

did you get a confirmation of termination? For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Tina

Thank you.

The customer number isn't correct. Please check this. I need the correct number.

Best regards
Tina

I sent you a message again this time with the saved transaction Screenshot. Maybe that will help you better understand what the problem is. Everything is there. Als o the customer number is there in the screenshot 

Tina

You send me the customer number from your mobile contract. I need the correct number from your cable contract. Alternatively you can send me the last 5 digits of your stored IBAN.

Best regards

Tina

Tina

Good morning,

I have looked at your contract. we have no notice of cancellation. We have not confirmed any cancellation. Do you have a letter? Another thing doesn't add up: we only charge €39.99 per month for your cable contract. The charge in the picture in your PN is for mobile communications. my colleagues in charge will be in touch. 

Best regards

Tina 

I'm starting to get frustrated. Like I said the contract which I am referring to, is a mobile communications contract. I was being billed 110 euros or so every month before ending the contract. Now for the same contract which was supposed to be terminated im still being robbed of 60 euros. I know I have a cable connection but I'm not talking about that, though internet is also of poor quality por the amount I pay.  Please check only the mobile connection