Unitymedia user stable connection problems
bosulol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,
My internet connection speedtested shows 100mbit instead of 250. Since three weeks I'm not able to go for my bills "Access Manager for Web" from unitymedia after pressing "Meinerechner", also my internet connection since few weeks started to be really slower - connection is not stable. (latency jumps m / s) It is not possible to play any of the online games because of disconnections. I'm not using WIFI, only straight cable / ethernet connection to PC. It is not problem from my side because internet connection is ok between 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM, after that as spoken above.

NRW

9 Antworten 9
bosulol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

12:33 1:33 PM 250mbps
15:06 3:06 PM 100mbps

Can anyone help ???

MariaK
Moderator:in

Hello bosulol,

can you please give us some more information about your connection and configuration? Here you will find a few points that we need from you: Link

Thank you very much and greetings,

Maria

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
  • Welchen Vertrag hast Du? (z.B. Internet + Telefon 100)
    - Internet + Telephone 250
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? (z.B. Hitron)
    - Router designed by Vodafone (serial number:  A574D29CJ704128 )
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät?
    - N/A as above
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? (Geschwindigkeit zu gering; Packetloss) Schick dazu auch Screenshots von Speedtests (mit Datum und Uhrzeit) und Tracerts/ Pingplotter-Messungen bei Packetloss oder Ping-Problemen
    - Speed got lowered from 250mbit to 100mbit, sometimes at night its 250mbit but since weeks 3/4 of time it is 100mbit.
    12345.png
    I took also screenshot when I was doing something at night and it was working as u can see below.
    Screenshot_38.png
    - Packet loss for sure it is unable to play (fast-paced) online games.
    - Since 3 weeks I'm working from home so video conversations/streaming were not that nice.
    - When I started with Vodafone Internet I've had around 20-25ms now it is 29-40ms with 0.5s drops to 200ms.
    asdaf1.png
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? (LAN; WLAN; zusätzlicher Router; PowerLAN)
    - Kabel->Router->Ethernet->PC
  • Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? (z.B. Firefox)
    - I use pretty much every browser available, most of the time Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
  • Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? (z.B. Windows)
    - Windows 10 Pro (20H2 - 19042.928)
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung (z.B: seit Anfang April; nur am Abend)
    Since the beginning of April but I realised with the problem for sure around 12th of April.
  • Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch. Diese findest Du in der Benutzeroberfläche Deines Kabelrouters über 192.168.0.1 bzw. über 192.168.178.1 bei der Fritzbox.
    -
    STATUS.png
  • Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline (erreichbar unter 0800-5266625) durchgeführt?
    - I haven't made a call because I'm not able to speak in Deutsch.
  • In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du?
    - NRW

+ I'm not able to check "Meine rechnungen" after logging to vodafone services.
    Screenshot_39.png

Since April 13th, 2021 you have to use MeinVodafone to log into the online customer center, everything else no longer works. The login data remains the same, however, if you already have an account for MeinVodafone, you can simply add the contract as a Unitymedia contract with the customer number and the date of birth of the contract holder. Alternatively, use the suffix -vf after the user name.

Ida

Hi bosulol

Send me a PM:

full name

full addresse

date of birth

customer number

Please write here again as soon as the PM ist out.

Best regards

Ida

bosulol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Private message has been sent.

R4mona

Hi bosulol,

I have just replied to your message.

Kind regards

R4mona

Hi,

Private message sent.

Ida

Hi bosulol

Since your device has been listed as online for more than 21 days, I have now rebooted. Please test the connection again via LAN. The reboot may take 10-15 minutes.

Best regards
Ida