Unauthorized transactions
AhmetTanakol
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Madam or Sir,

I had a cable internet contract with Vodafone which was canceled in September. However, I have checked the transactions my bank has sent me and I have seen some transactions that belong to the another account number (I don't see such an account on the meinkabel website). I do not have such an account and am no longer a Vodafone customer. Could you please get in touch with me as soon as possible? I am an English speaker customer.

Kind regards,
Ahmet Tanakol

8 Antworten 8
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which federal state are you from and which Vodafone company is given as the sender? There are Vodafone NRW, Vodafone Hessen and Vodafone BW as regional companies of Vodafone West / ex-Unitymedia for cable contracts, Vodafone Deutschland in the rest of Germany for cable contracts and Vodafone GmbH for mobile communications, DSL and fiber optic connections. This can then be used to narrow down what kind of contract it is.

I was living in Munich. I went to a Vodafoneshop and they told me that it was another cable internet contract. It looks like I had duplicate contracts. Still waiting to hear something from Vodafone. 

It currently takes about a week until a mod can report here and request your data. Unfortunately, you have to be patient.

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AhmetTanakol,

I will be happy to check what kind of debit it is. Please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here in the post.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you @Anett , I sent you a PN.

Nancy

Hello AhmetTanakol,

the contract under your customer number was terminated on 22.09.2021. You had already contacted us again about the debits. It has been taken care of and passed on to the responsible colleagues. Please be patient a little longer.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you @Nancy for your message. I understand. I talked with your colleagues and they told me that my duplicate contract was cancelled and money will be refunded. Recently, I received a new invoice for the duplicate account. However, I cannot access to the invoices of this duplicate account on Mein Vodafone because I never had login credentials for the account . It would be great if I can get them in PDF format to my email address. This time I want to make sure that I don't miss anything. 

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi AhmetTanakol,

this is the final invoice. We will send it to you by e-mail.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!