Termination of my ongoing contract
Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I was looking to terminate my contract which was around 2years old, but however I realised the earliest day for termination request has passed 15 days ago. I agree thats a mistake from my side.

Now would you be able to kindly help me in terminating the contract which I really do not need at this moment.

thanks in advance.

Katy.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Katy,

sorry for the late reply. The current contract can be terminated at the earliest on 10.06.2022. The notice period is 12 weeks before the termination date.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Lars

Hi Katy,

There is nothing we can do. Unfortunately, the deadline has passed. Sorry. Why don't you need the contract anymore?

Best regards

Lars

Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

That's very unlucky.

Actually I was sharing the Internet with my roomates, now I am alone so I do not need much speed as I have less devices and low usage than before.

Further, the price has become a burden for me. 

Regards

Katy. 

Lars

Hi Katy,

you have the option of switching to Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable for 29.99 euros per month immediately. That would be 10 euros less per month. A one-time fee of 9.99 euros would be charged and the term would restart at 24 months. Would that be an option for you?

Best regards

Lars

Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

thanks for the quick response. 

Just before I take a decision, could you please let me know the earliest termination date for the current contract?

thanks.

Katy.

Hello,

May I have a response for my request in my previous message. thanks and waiting.

Katy.

Lars

Hi Katy,

sorry for the late reply. The current contract can be terminated at the earliest on 10.06.2022. The notice period is 12 weeks before the termination date.

Best regards

Lars

Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. 

I feel its better for me. not to downgrade the contract and stay for long. I would rather prefer to cancel the current contract right now.

Could you please assist me in that? 

Regards

Katy. 

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Katyayani,

I have taken care of the cancellation. You will receive the confirmation separately.

Do you have any other questions?

Best regards

Tina

Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

That's it, thank you very much.

Katy.