Rechnung
Joshua4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Please excuse my English usage...my bill indicates 38,70 but the SEPA payment from my bank was 42,70 without any indication as to why.

8 Antworten 8
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Joshua4,

that is exactly 4,- Euro difference. We charge the 4,- euro in case of a return debit note. Were there possibly problems with the debit, so that we had to start a second debit attempt?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Joshua4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

There were no issues with the payment. I switched the payment method shortly before the due date for the bill, but it showed it was aligned and corrected without any issue.

Joshua4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

There's nothing in my account or documents to indicate there was an issue with the payment that would require the second attempt.

Tina

The second debit usually occurs about 2 weeks later again.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Joshua4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I was billed once. It succeeded. There is no indication as to why there is the 4 Euro additional charge. Please refund it.

Anett

Hello Joshua4,

I would be happy to look into how this difference comes about. Please send me your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth) via PN .

After that, please contact me again here in the post.

Best Regards

Anett

Hi @Anett 

I've send the information via PN. Thank you for your assistance.

Anett

Thank you for your data. 🙂 Unfortunately, our guess was correct. We had tried to charge the fee from a foreign account at the end of March, but unfortunately this was not possible. By specifying the new IBAN then the second debit, which was also possible. For the first return debit costs are incurred, which must be paid by you, I'm sorry.