abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New router not working
ympan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

The Internet connection is not stable with the new router. I install the new router ffrom Vodafone since one week, and the connection is never stable! Each time when is Internet is off , the light for "WIFI" starts to shine, and I have to restart the router, then the router connects to the Internet only for a few minutes, before the connect is lost again. Furthermore, the router has a heating problem after it starts for a few minutes.

Vodafone has promised to send a technician to my home today, but after waiting in the apartment the whole day, no one showed up.

5 Antworten 5
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey @ympan ,

We would be happy to look at your request together. However, we still need more information and details from you. Please send us this information via the contact channels. Together we will get your connection going. 🙂

Kind regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
ympan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. Here is a good news. The internet connection suddenly recovered for no reason and all my devices can work with stable Internet right now. I am not sure if the same trouble happens again someday, but I will report this when it does.

Best regards,

Yiming

ympan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Team,

I have to contact you again for the same problem. The new router worked for a few days, but now the WIFI connection is off again. Here are some details:

• The router is a Vodafone Station TG6442VF
  • The LEDs with the tags "Power", "Internet"  and "Phone" are glowing white
  • The LED with "WIFI" is either shining white or is it off.

I tried reset the router, but it did not work. I also tried to find solutions with Netz-Assistent following the step-by-step instructions. However, the only thing I was suggested was to pull the power cable out of the socket and restart the router. Doing this can connect my devices to the WIFI, but only for several minutes, then the light "WIFI" is again shining white or even off. I attached a video showing the current status of the router

It was really exhausting to constantly restart the router.  Can you help me with this problem? Thanks

Best regards,

Yiming Pan

Hello @ympan ,

thank you for your message. 

Since this is a customer-help-customer forum, we can unfortunately not clarify your request here. As already mentioned, please contact us via our contact channels. If you have an account on Facebook or Twitter, you are welcome to contact our colleagues via PN or DM.

Kind regards
Pierre 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Since the TE has not reported back, I close here now. If you have any questions or concerns, simply open a new post in the appropriate board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.