abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Got a email from Intrum for vodafone bill payment, Is this legitimate?
kirankotari
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I got following email, I was expecting an email from vodafone but some one claiming as vodafone can you please confirm they are legitimate to pay to them? 

intrumDemand from Vodafone Hessen GmbH Customer number: ***    Dear Mr. Kotari,

an amount of € 653.16 is outstanding for your file number *** . The easiest way to pay this amount immediately is our online payment:   

For moths before some other compay claimed the same and asking the same to pay them I don't know who is spammer or legitimate until it;s confirmed or if i see @vodafone in my email

Hello ***,

troy im

behalf of

Vodafone hat uns als Inkasso-Unternehmen um Hilfe gebeten, weil du Rechnungen bislang nicht bezahlt hast. Aus diesem Grund musste Vodafone deinen Anschluss leider deaktivieren. Wie du vielleicht weißt, müssen Kunden laut Gesetz zusätzlich zur ursprünglichen Rechnung auch die Gebühren zahlen, die durch ein Inkasso-Unternehmen entstehen.

In Abstimmung mit Vodafone dürfen wir dir ein letztes Angebot machen, weil sie dich als Kunden schätzen und erhalten möchten. Wenn du nun innerhalb der nächsten 7 Tage zahlst, übernimmt Vodafone die Inkasso-Gebühren für dich. Dann ist das Thema erledigt, dein Anschluss wird innerhalb kürzester Zeit reaktiviert und du kannst weiter Kunde bleiben.

Deine offenen Rechnungen:

€224.70 Plus collection fees: €0.00* Total if you pay now: €224.70

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

As you wrote in your second thread, you moved abroad and didn't cancel your contract. For this reason, the contract ended up in debt collection.
You no longer have to cancel, just wait seven days to make the payment. Alternatively, contact the social media team from Vodafone Service on Facebook or Twitter and let them know about your move. However, you then have to pay one month longer because the special notice period only begins when you register your move.
And yes, the collection agency is legal.

Where can I check the total amount I need to pay including the additional month you mentioned. If I pay today or this week I need to Dec 2022 month as additional month or do I need to make Jan 2023 as additional month? 

Your only contact is the debt collection company, Vodafone West has assigned the claim to them.