[GigaTV] Unable to access Invoices
GigaTV_Invoice
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have requested a Move to new Address and I had terminated my Kabel (Internet) contract linked with my GigaTV. After canceling my Kabel Internet Contract, I am unable to access my Contract details for GigaTV. Can someone please help in letting me access my Contract and Invoices for GigaTV?

Thanks

Jinay

15 Antworten 15

Sent you my Contract Details. Please check Private Message.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello GigaTV_Invoice,

I have checked, the contract with the contract number you mentioned has been terminated and is no longer active.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

That is weird! 

If so, why am I being charged monthly for GigaTV? 

As per my information, Customer Service has confirmed my GigaTV Contract termination at the end of term, which is somewhere around Dec'22. So it is still active and being charged every month. Since I don't have access to my contract details, I can not know exact last date or cannot download Invoices for which I am being charged for. This issue is opened for the same reason. (see above) Please suggest an appropriate way to handle this issue (on priority).

Please confirm, and if it is terminated, how do I stop being charged for? How do I get a refunds for amount I have been charged falsely. 

Thanks

Jinay

Nancy

Hello Jinay,

please excuse that it took a while. But I have found some good news for you and your contract. You have received a new customer number for this contract. I sent you the activation code by e-mail. You can use it to register in your customer portal.

Please let me know if it worked and you were able to register.

Best regards

Nancy

Hello,

Thank you very much. I can confirm that with the provided (new) Customer Number, I was able to access all the invoices and my contract data.

Thank you,

Jinay

Nancy

Great, I'm glad it worked out and we were able to clarify it. Smiley (fröhlich)

That's why I'm putting a lock on your thread.

Best regards

Nancy