Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Existing plan not available in new address
Teejay00
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo! I am moving apartments and I was told by your agent my existing plan is not available in my new address. I do not want to get a new or different plan, can I terminate my existing plan instead since it is not available in my new address?

5 Antworten 5
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Where did you get this information? - Hotline - Shop - WhatsApp - other???

Report a move.

When the contract cant be fullfilled unchanged on the new adress it will be canceled.

I got the information from the hotline that my current kabel plan is not available andninwill need to change to dsl and reset my lock in period. They gave me an email to send a request for cancellation since the plan is not available in my new address  but the email was not working-kontakt@vodafone.de. 

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Ah yes they can "offer" a change in technoligy but you can deny that.

You need to contact the costumer service and report a move and deny any changes.

And thats about all you have to do

If not NRW BaWü or Hessen you can do that online Hilfe | Alles zum Umzug (vodafone.de)

Teejay00
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I did that but it tells me i need to call them, but I am having a hard time with the hotline as K am an english speaker. The previous agent i talked to in the hotline signe dme up for a new contract instead! Now I also need to cancel that contract, can someone help me please 

You are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. Contact the support via WhatsApp (response time could be fast or hours). Keep in mind that the contractual language is German, support in English is not guaranteed:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292