Downgrade my plan
ASharma
Rookie
Rookie
Hi, I'm currently using Vodafone Kable since May 2023. At the time of contract, I was told to try out the fast speed plan and that I could choose to downgrade if I wished to within 6 months. My questions are: What are the downgrade options available to me in terms of both speed and costs? How can I downgrade if I chose to? thanks
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Look in your order confirmation, there the possible tariffs and the prices are listed. You will also find the telephone number there, under which you can have the change made without extending the contract period up to the end of the 6th month of the contract (only in German).
If you need support in English, use the Vodafone Service channel on Facebook or Twitter (now named X). There you'll get support even in english.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Look in your order confirmation, there the possible tariffs and the prices are listed. You will also find the telephone number there, under which you can have the change made without extending the contract period up to the end of the 6th month of the contract (only in German).
If you need support in English, use the Vodafone Service channel on Facebook or Twitter (now named X). There you'll get support even in english.

Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since the solution has been marked here, I'll close now. If you have any questions or concerns again, just start a new thread in the correct board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.