Cancel my cable contract because of moving abroad
Hway2021
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have a cable contract with Vodafone for multiple years and am moving abroad at the end of this year.  I don't speak German so I'm having a lot of troubles trying to cancel my contract, can someone please help me with this? Thanks a lot!

3 Antworten 3
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Hway2021,

if you're leaving Germany the easiest way to cancel your contract is reporting you move via this form.  

Since this form is German, you can also contact one of other support channels eg. Facebook or Twitter. There you'll get also English support.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello! I'm sorry to write this here, I'm trying to find a solution. I kindly ask for your help in a matter related to the cancellation of the contract. I made a 2-year contract for internet at home on June 14th, 2022. In June I was sure that I'll be able to spend at least the next two years in Germany, but it turned out that I have to leave Germany in November 20th 2022 and relocate to another country.

Could you please tell me what is the amount I have to pay after I cancel my contract in November 2022? I mean how many months of subscription do I still have to pay?

I contacted Customer Service and they sent me a document that states that the cancellation of the contract is possible on June 14th, 2024. Do I have to pay for all the months till June 2024 even if I will no longer live in Germany?

Thank you!

Since the TE has not reported back, I close here now. If you have any questions or concerns, simply open a new post in the appropriate board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.