Aktivierung mit Vodafone Station
AtillaS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone Community, 

I received FritzBox 6690 today to try it for 2 weeks if that solves my WIFi problem. However, it made my network worse than before! Therefore, I decided to use back the Vodafone Station router. However, it keeps asking for the activation step. And then it says “ Es ist ein technischer Fehler aufgetreten, bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal. Sollte dieser Fehler öfter auftreten, wenden Sie sich bitte an unsere Service-Hotline unter 0800/52 666 25.”

So I already called the customer several times, but they couldn’t help me without a proper german. 

Could you please tell me how I can use my old router again? 

Best, 

Edit: @AtillaS Moved your thread from the DSL- to the Cable-Board.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

You must first initiate a revocation of the Homebox option, only then will the Vodafone station be reactivated and you must send the Fritzbox 6660 back.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You can't use the old router anymore - i's now deactivated and replaced by the FritzBox...

So you'll have to return the Vodafone Station...

I have been told that I have 2 weeks trial time for the Fritz Box. And then I am able to return it back. 

AtillaS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

May I please get some support here? I must return the FritzBox. But I cannot return as the Vodafone Station is not being activated. 

You must first initiate a revocation of the Homebox option, only then will the Vodafone station be reactivated and you must send the Fritzbox 6660 back.

Hello @Torsten 

Thanks for your reply. Do you know how I can initiate the revokation of Home Box option? Is there an email or contact form to do that? 

Look in the order confirmation for the Homebox option, there is the cancellation policy. All options for revocation are listed there, usually including an email address.

@Torsten Many Thanks  After checking the order confirmation from Vodafone Kabel, I found an email address in order to revoke the order. It is kabel-widerruf@vodafone.com just in case someone would have a similar problem in the future. 

However, that would be amazing if Vodafone Team in here can accelerate this process.