abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Defective Sagemcom FAST5460 WLAN-Kabelrouter Rebooting itself
PTest
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hi,
 Sorry for writing in English, since I'm not very strong in German yet.

I am using my Sagemcom FAST5460 WLAN-Kabelrouter, but unfortunately, Since last 2 weeks have some problems with it. It has started rebooting again and again by itself once it connected.

Product: Red Internet & Telefon 400 Kabel
Router: Sagemcom FAST5460 WLAN-Kabelrouter

I can not use internet using LAN or WiFi network.
 I have already tried to reboot, and factory reset the router, disconnected connection Upto 2 days neither solutions solved any problem. It keeps rebooting itself. I'm not sure if this is a firmware problem or the modem is defective.

I tried to contact the service many times, but I can't reach them.

I really do not know, and wonder if a replacement unit or a unit of a different type could solve the problems.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
PTest
2 Antworten 2
david18hh
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

I think only the customer care can help / check whats wrong. I think the modem i just broken and in this case, after a check through the customer care, they'll send you a new modem. Just try to call them again or write them with the info that you would like to be called back.

Best regards

EX Mitarbeiter (fast 10 Jahre, haben nur 3 Monate zum goldenen Füller gefehlt!).
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

of course that doesn't sound so good, sorry 😞 I would like to have a look at the connection to be able to clarify everything further, can you please send me your customer data (customer number, name, address) via private message?

Then let me know briefly in the article when you have sent the data, thank you! 🙂

LG

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!