Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Return router but forgot to add customer number
Naz1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So I did a really stupid mistake. I left Germany on the 27th Feb and a few days before I went to the shop to ask how to return my router and so I sent it off in the 24th. They gave me an address (am tower 222 in nurnberg). I sent the router away along with my cancelation letter seperately and today received a email saying please send router back within 14 days to another address. Now my dumb mistake was not including any sort of indication the box belonged to me! Not even a return address...according to the DHL tracking number it was received on 27th...so what happens now .my guess is it can't be identified as mine? Will I just have to pay for the router ? (Easybox 805). Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

5 Antworten 5
Naz1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I should point out in the email asking me to return the router it wasn't the nurnberg address but rather Marienfeld...

In that case you might need to pay for the router - as you've sent it to a completely different company (Vodafone Cable instead of Vodafone DSL)...

which is pretty annoying because that's what the guy at the shop told me to send to 🙄...any idea how much it would cost? I saw only on one website (not Vodafone but more review thing) 100 euros?

@Naz1  schrieb:

which is pretty annoying because that's what the guy at the shop told me to send to 🙄...

If he doesn't know your contract, he won't be able to give you all the details -- besides the fact that stores are just for selling and not a source for customer relations / customer service...

@Naz1  schrieb:

any idea how much it would cost? I saw only on one website (not Vodafone but more review thing) 100 euros?

Usually much less - depending on the age of the router.

If it'd be next to the 24 months, then only 35 € in accordance to the price list (InfoDok 120)...

The price that you saw is most likely the price for a completely new router...

He did because he was the one that helped me cancel my contract ..but that's fine..35 euros sounds ok to pay for my dumb mistake!