Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Red Internet & Phone 100 DSL tariff min. contract speeds & tariff upgrade
bdd
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

I am currently Red Internet & Phone 100 DSL customer and download speeds are around 58 Mbps and upload around 21 Mbps. which is way less than what is promised with that tariff. (I was promised 86 Mbps in the contract)

I can see that Vodafone has Red Internet & Phone 250 DSL available in my area/zipcode and promising the following

"A download speed of at least 175 Mbit / s and a maximum of 250 Mbit / s applies to this tariff. With this tariff, a download between 175 Mbit / s and 250 Mbit / s is available at your address, in the upload up to 40.0 Mbit / s."

Now if the above is possible what are the reasons I am not getting any better speed with my Red Internet & Phone 100 DSL connection. Is there some sort of thing limiting my speeds with Red 100. Can someone for my address if there is any point in having a Red Internet & Phone 250 DSL tariff?

I will be happy to share my customer number or zip code via DM.

Thanks.

4 Antworten 4
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey bdd,

i'm sorry to hear that your landline is not performing well.

Did our technical department have a look into this? May be there is something faulty with the connection.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dslcustomernumber & mobilenumber.
Therefore please click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side.

I'm happy to have a closer look.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
bdd
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi Andre,

They looked into the issue before but couldn't find anything interesting, it would be great if you can take a look at this to see what is actually holding up the download/upload speeds.

bdd
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Sent you a DM with my customer number and phone number. Thanks.

Andre

Hey bdd,

I've already answered your dm 🙂

The dsl signal gets interruped frequently.
These disconnects get recognized by an automatic optimizion system , which lowers your bandwithprofile , to make the landline stable again.

If we fix the disconnects, the bandwith should be fine again.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!