Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Missing Online Registration Code and Rental Router needed back
efey
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I am Vodafone DSL customer since 2018 April and I recently wanted to change my internet provider which could not be completed due to missing infastructure in my building. Therefore, my new contract has been terminated and I remain as Vodafone customer. Meanwhile, I had already sent the rental router from Vodafone to the below address as requested by Vodafone, 

Arvato Distribution GmbH
Warenannahme 36
Bielefelder Str. 45
33428 Marienfeld

Could you please help me to get the router back or provide me with alternative solution? Currently I am no longer able to connect to the internet.

As I already returned the rental router, I tried to connect to the internet with my own router but could not achieve it as it requires an installation code. I tried to register to MeinVodafone to get it but this also did not work due to missing Online-Registrierungscode. I do not think I have ever received one.
Could you please send my Online-Registrierungscode to my e-mail address? This may help me get connected at least until I got the original router back from Vodafone.

Thank you!

Edit: @efey  Moved in the right board. Best regards Kurtler

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi efey,

I will try to help you here.

The Vodafone DSL connection is still active? Or did we confirm the cancellation already?

If the contract is still active I will send the MIC and Online-Registrierungs-Code to.

Please send me a private message with your name, customer number, customer password and mobile phone number. I will send the MIC via SMS.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!