Ending internet contract when moving aboard
Corentin1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello

I have to leave Germany for France in a month. I currently have a two-year contract (cable max 1000) ending in November 2024.

The vodaphone internet box is not working in France, I saw that this was a justified reason to cancel the contract earlier but I can't find the option in "Mein vodaphone" web page or the email address to request cancellation as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help. Best regards

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi, 

The way iI proceded was to send a message to the support via "Mein Konto" and via whatsapp, but was unsussefull. After visiting a shop and asked for it, they told me to write a letter to "Vodafone GmbH, Kundenservice, 40875 Ratingen" explaining that i want to stop my contract ealier for exceptionnal reason since Vodafine service is not provide to my new adress, and give a proof of my new adress with it. 

Contacting Vodafone via Facebook, twiter, whatsapp as proposed on the previous answer was not really succesful for me. 

Best

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Corentin1,

we moderators no longer offer individual support here via the forum.

But we are happy to help you. For this we need personal information from you.

Please contact us via one of the following channels:

Your contact to Vodafone - Vodafone Community

Facebook service page at www.facebook.com/vodafoneDEservice

Twitter service page at www.vod.af/vfservice

Or via WhatsApp chat at 0172 1217212

Network Assistant: https://vod.af/DerNetzAssistentHilft1

Thank you.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, 

The way iI proceded was to send a message to the support via "Mein Konto" and via whatsapp, but was unsussefull. After visiting a shop and asked for it, they told me to write a letter to "Vodafone GmbH, Kundenservice, 40875 Ratingen" explaining that i want to stop my contract ealier for exceptionnal reason since Vodafine service is not provide to my new adress, and give a proof of my new adress with it. 

Contacting Vodafone via Facebook, twiter, whatsapp as proposed on the previous answer was not really succesful for me. 

Best

Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since the solution has been marked here, I'll close now. If you have any questions or concerns again, just start a new thread in the correct board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.