Internet led blinking
lean8086
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi everyone. Sorry for writting in english. I saw that several people had the same problem but the only way to do it was with a visit from a technician. Am I doing something wrong? I just receive the auto-installable package, and everything is working, except that the router is not receiving internet. It's that simple. How do I start receiving internet? Do I need a technician for that? How can I get one with my bad german? Thanks in advance.

Leandro Linares
15 Antworten 15

Hi Tobias, thank you for your message and for the follow up. For some reason, I cannot send private messages to you. I have not a german phone number because I'm new here. Can we communicate via text instead of phone? What is it for? In case it's needed to make an appointment with a technician I'm available 24/7. Feel free to tell me when they prefer to go to my home. I received an email saying I have everything I need, and that I have to try again between the next 5 days. I'm trying to reconnect over an over and it's still the same. WHAT IS MISSING? I've tried in other rooms, also with the multimedia adapter, also factory-resetting the router. I need the service running on June 21st because I work with Internet. Let me know if something of this is a problem so I can return the modem and cancel my suscription to switch to another provider before the 14th day. Thank you in advance.

Leandro Linares
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello lean8086,

I hired the technician. He registers by mail or just comes by. But this can take a few days.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Some cables were connected backwards in the flat.

Leandro Linares
ERFD

Hello lean8086,

is your line okay now? Has a technician contacted you?

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Fred. Two different appointments with technicians were needed, but everything is working ok. Thank you so much for the fast response from the entire team and for the follow up.

Leandro Linares
Tobias

Hey @lean8086,

thanks for your feedback, good to hear its working now 😉 So, im gonna close this thread then, if you got another problems just create a new thread.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!