GigaKombi Order Double Billed - English Help?
DCBosman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey!  

Struggling to get phone support in English!

11th of May I ordered via online shop call GigaKombi (Cable Internet, Phone, TV and Mobile) which I think is pretty good deal!

Once order placed, I saw on emails that the wrong address was listed.  I then called the online shop again (14th) and they advised that we should simply create a brand new order and that the old order will be returned and cancelled automatically if not delivered successfully.  As per DHL Tracking, that old order was returned.  I successfully received everything from the new order placed (14th).  

Problem:  I see that my bank account was debited two amounts from Vodafone GmbH.  Looking at the customer references, one is linked correctly to the New Order placed.  BUT, the second amount Customer reference is linking to the "Old, cancelled" order.

How can I get support on this issue?  I have not been able to get someone that can speak english online when trying to call and be transferred to correct department.

Many thanks!

Dirk

13 Antworten 13
Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @DCBosman,

i can confirm that the second mobile contract will be cancelled on thursday - so everything will be fine now.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Vielen Dank!

Hey!

I see that I am still receiving Invoices (and charged) for this contract that should have been cancelled.

Can you please advise?

Thanks,

Dirk

Boris

Hey @DCBosman,

the contract was cancelled as promised but you surely get a last bill for that. Smiley (zwinkernd)

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!