abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Unforeseen contract termination
Fifi
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hallo,

I have a LTE zuhause contract since December 2016. I am a foreign student here and I got it thinking I will live in my apartment for 2 years. However I have recently realized that I have to move to a research institute in another city and will live in the Guest house for researchers which already has internet.
I called the vodafone helpline but my deutsch is not so good and didn't get much out of the call because the person i spoke with seemed to not understand.
I need to terminate my contract, Is it possible? I have only my rental contract termination. I am a student and cannot afford to pay for internet I don't need. And i never thought i'd have to move this early. Please help!
Thank you
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fifi,

if our product is available at your new adress and you want to cancel your contract earlier, you have to pay all the monthly basic charge until your regular cancellation date in one bill.

It's possible to cancel free of charge if our product is not available at your new adress.

We're talking about LTE. It's nearly nationwide available. 😞

I can take a look. Send me your customer or phone number with your customer password and your new adress via PN. I'll check this out and will inform you asap.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fifi,

if our product is available at your new adress and you want to cancel your contract earlier, you have to pay all the monthly basic charge until your regular cancellation date in one bill.

It's possible to cancel free of charge if our product is not available at your new adress.

We're talking about LTE. It's nearly nationwide available. 😞

I can take a look. Send me your customer or phone number with your customer password and your new adress via PN. I'll check this out and will inform you asap.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!