Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tariff change for Internet and Telephone Connection
Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team,
I want to change my contract into a lower fare.
My current contract (Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable) is ending on 22.03.2020. 
I want to switch to 50 MBPS speed and also, I do not want to use my Telephone Connection Cable Phone.
Please let me know what is the process to change the tariff plan and how much will it cost per month.
Thanks and regards,
Shubhankar

Kundennummer: 93*******

Edit by Matthes (Mod): please do not post any personal customer data publicly

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Shubhankar,

you only get the Combi Bundle discount in connection with a TV contract. Since you do not have a TV contract and the whole thing has been corrected.

I have cancelled the Mobile & Euro-Flat for you as of 16.05.2020.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

16 Antworten 16
Tina

Hello Shubhankar,

your desired tariff costs 29,99 € monthly. The contract term restarts with 12 months. I already have your customer data. I can take the change right away. Okay?

Best regards

Tina

Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

I am assuming that the total cost for me will be 29.99 Euros per month including

1. Wifi router fees of 5 Euros per month
  2. 50 MBPs speed unlimited internet
  3. No cost for Telephone (landline)

If this is correct, please change the contract right away. 

Thanks,

Shubhankar

Tina

Hello Shubhankar

you are right with all points. I took care of it. You'll get the confrimation in the next few days.

Best regards

Tina

Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Tina,

The tariff was changed as we discussed. However, the total tariff now comes out to be 35 Euro and not 30. As you can see in our previous discussion, it was mentioned that 30 Euro would be the total cost (including Homebox router).

But now the bill charges 29.99 for internet and 4.99 for the router.

Please let me know how do we proceed here.

Thanks,

Shubhankar

Tina

Sorry, the mentioned amount (29,99 €) is the fee for Internte & Phone. There are no fees for additional options included. 

Then I misunderstood you.

Best regards

Tina

Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team,

In November 2019, I changed my internet plan to 50 MBPS speed.

If you go through this thread - the charges for 12 month period was cleary defined (This included the Phone facility as well).

29,99 Euro for Internet

4,99 Euro for Homebox Router

However, for the month of April, I have received an invoice of 52,90. There are extra charges for Kombi Bundle Rabatt and for Mobile & Euro-Flat 24 x 0 Euro. 

Could you please check and correct the invoice? If there are additional charges which were not specified during my contract renewal, please let me know.

Regards,

Shubhankar Das

Nancy

Hello Shubhankar,

at the start of your contract, you received the Mobile & Euro-Flat for 24 months free of charge. Subsequently, this will be subject to a monthly fee of 9,99 euros. The calculation is correct.

Best regards

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the reply. However, I was wrongly informed by your team in November 2019. Please check the attached screenshot for your reference and let me know if it is my fault?

What options do I have now? In case nothing is possible, I would like to discontinue the phone facility. Please tell how can that be done. So, please confirm what are the charges for Kombi Bundle Discount ? 

Thanks,

Shubhankar

Nancy

Hello Shubhankar,

there's been a misunderstanding. So Tina wrote you again that the 29,99 Euro only include the basic fee and the options are added. If you no longer want to use them, you can cancel the Mobile & Euro-Flat option.

You don't get a bundle discount because you only have a contract for Internet & telephone.

Best regards
Nancy