Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tariff change for Internet and Telephone Connection
Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team,
I want to change my contract into a lower fare.
My current contract (Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable) is ending on 22.03.2020. 
I want to switch to 50 MBPS speed and also, I do not want to use my Telephone Connection Cable Phone.
Please let me know what is the process to change the tariff plan and how much will it cost per month.
Thanks and regards,
Shubhankar

Kundennummer: 93*******

Edit by Matthes (Mod): please do not post any personal customer data publicly

16 Antworten 16

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your reply. I would like to clarify the misunderstanding.

So if I cancel  Mobile & Euro-Flat option, my monthly charges would be as below:

29,99 (internet) + 4,99 (Home box) = 34,98 (Total).

Is this correct? If yes, then please also confirm till when will I have this monthly rate?

I will take a decision accordingly.

Regards,

Shubhankar

Hi Nancy,

Not sure if my last reply was submitted successfully, hence sending it again.

Thank you for your reply! Would like to confirm my understanding:

If I cancel Mobile & Euro-Flat option, then my total monthly payment would be:

29,99 (Internet) + 4,99 (Homebox) = 34,98 (Total).

Please confirm if this is correct? If yes, then please also confirm till when the same monthly rate will be applicable?

Will take a decision accordingly.

Regards,

Shubhankar

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Shubhankar,

in your customer portal you can take a close look at your contract details. Currently you have Internet & Phone 50 Cable for EUR 29.99, HomeBox option for EUR 4.99 and the Mobile & Euro-Flat for EUR 9.99 per month.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Nancy,

Please cancel the Mobile & Euro-Flat for me. Not sure if the Kombi Discount charges are related to it or not.

I hope after this there would not be any charges for Kombi Discount Rabatt also for me.

Thanks,

Shubhankar

Nancy

Hello Shubhankar,

you only get the Combi Bundle discount in connection with a TV contract. Since you do not have a TV contract and the whole thing has been corrected.

I have cancelled the Mobile & Euro-Flat for you as of 16.05.2020.

Best regards
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

My Euro Mobile connection is still active. As mentioned earlier, I want to have it cancelled. It was supposed to be cancelled on 16.05.2020 but not yet done.

Can you please help here.? I have received the PDF confirmation that the phone contract is cancelled as of 16.05.2020. I am hoping that in this month billing, I will not be charged for phone connection. Please confirm.

Thanks,

Nancy

Hello Shubhankar,

take a look at your customer portal, where you will see in your contract details that the Mobile & Euro Flat option has been cancelled. On your next bill you will also find a correction to the premium for the option.

Best regards

Nancy