Price Policy
dobush11
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone customer support,

I was using Vodafone cable internet for almost 3 years. Last year I recognized that I'm paying 34.99 euro / month. But for the new customers price is 15.20 euro / month. (Proof attached)

Also provided router is getting worse. He is loosing connection from time to time and connect to devices longer than usual.
    I'm very disappointed that you care about new customers more than about old. I expect that you can offer me better price and change old router. Otherwise it's a cheaper for me to cancel my current contract and start a new one. But does it make sense?

best regards

4 Antworten 4
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

" Also provided router is getting worse. He is loosing connection from time to time and connect to devices longer than usual."

Did you contact the technical support to resolve the issue?

" I'm very disappointed that you care about new customers more than about old."

You signed a contract so you were aware about the prices after 12/24 months and got the "new costumer" bonuses yourself at the time.

If you want an offer for a contract renewel you can call this number.

Xantrius
Mastermind
Mastermind

@dobush11  schrieb:

Otherwise it's a cheaper for me to cancel my current contract and start a new one. But does it make sense?

Under this circumstances, why it wouldn't?

Thanks for the quick answer,

"Did you contact the technical support to resolve the issue?"

No, I don't. I thought that I can combine all complains in one.

"You signed a contract so you were aware about the prices after 12/24 months and got the "new costumer" bonuses yourself at the time."

Yes, I'm avare of that. But I still don't understand why Vodafone doesn't care about old customers. 
Fom my point of view, pushing old customers to cancel contract each 2 years is bad for the brand.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi dobush11,

as MasterScorp1982 already wrote: you have concluded a contract with very specific conditions. In the first year the contract is cheaper, after the promotion expires the regular price will be charged. That's it.

If you have problems with your router,we can have a look, if you wish.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!