Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New contract after 2 years with Kabel
Beherith
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

2 years ago I subscribed to Vodafone Kabel internet vie Check24 and those two years I was totally happy with internet quality and conditions (reduced price first year + discounts). Now I'm thinking to change internet provider because it's too expensive for me to pay 35 eur per month for internet next years...
Is there any chance that I can cancel current contract and then create new one via Check24 for the next two years with similar conditions? Or reduced price/cashback is only applicable for absolutely new customers who have never used Vodafone Kabel before? Thank you!

Best regards

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

At first: You need to cancel your contract at least 3 months before the end of the 24 month period - otherwise it'll renew automatically for one year. If the 24 months are over yet, then your contract has renewed for the next 12 months (please keep in mind the 3 month period for your cancellation!).

Then: Usually the cashback/reduced price is only available for new customers (that were not customers by Vodafone for at least 3 months).

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

At first: You need to cancel your contract at least 3 months before the end of the 24 month period - otherwise it'll renew automatically for one year. If the 24 months are over yet, then your contract has renewed for the next 12 months (please keep in mind the 3 month period for your cancellation!).

Then: Usually the cashback/reduced price is only available for new customers (that were not customers by Vodafone for at least 3 months).

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Beherith,

you already got the right answer. Are there any questions or can we close here?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Beherith
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@reneromann thank you for you answer! I didn't specify these details in my intial question, but actually my contract ends in Aug 2018, so I still have these 3 months to cancel it. That's why I asked this question. The main question was for me is definition of "new customer". Now I see that it means not being of Vodafone customer for at least 3 months. @Thomas So yes, I got the answer and we can close here. Thank you!