abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I got a HD-Recorder without my order
Mengze
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Vodafone, 
I have a cable-internet contract. But after one week I signed the contract, I got a digital-HD-Recorder which is not included in the cable-internet contract. I want to cancel this HD-Recorder and send it back to you. I have contacted you via post and via Email, you said the 14 days cancellation is gone, so I can't cancel it anymore. Here I want to tell you the  reasons why it has to be canceled:
1.I never signed the contract with you about the HD-Recorder and I never said 'yes, I want this TV cable (HD-Recorder)' on telephone. I think you don't have any proof either. You just sent this Recorder to me without asking my permission! 
2.You sent it to me on 17.09, I was on vacation until 17.10, my neighbor took the package for me, she is an old lady and she doesn't know what is this package! I got the package on 17.10! and on the same day I got it, I contacted you. So I did it in my fastest way! 

In summary, you can not send me a Recorder without letting me know, and then you say if I can't cancel it in 14 days, I have to take it. The precondition for the 14 days cancellation is that I know it before you send me the package! So again, please cancel this Recorder contract as soon as possible and I need an offical email about the cancellation. Then I can send the Recorder back to you.

12 Antworten 12
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Ich würde zum Verbraucherschutz oder Anwalt gehen

Mengze
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

newest update:

the problem is solved. The contract is canceled.

I wrote a letter to complaint management in Erfurt and told them that I never approved this order. Then they canceled it. Hope is helpful to those who have a similar experience as me.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Mengze,

as your request is solved, I will close this thread now.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!