revdrtrm
Youngster
Youngster

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

Kundenservice

99116 Erfurt

To whom it may concern:

FIRST:

I would like to CANCEL as soon as possible the agreement for a router and Internet 25 and TV under my account  I/we no longer need this second internet device. Please cancel the Vodafone Hotspot associated with it.

NEXT:

I am writing in regards to the host of problems we have had with the new Giga tv receiver.

1) First, I had called Tech Support in early June after we had purchased a new Samsung 6 Series TV.  I called Tech Support as the CI+ module would not authorize past 30%. I was told that the CI+ module was not current for this TV and we need a new module. I was told we would receive a new one in 3-5 days.

2) After ten days, I called back and was told there had been no CI+ module ordered and we needed to get the Giga TV receiver instead. I agreed as it seemed I/we had no other choice.

3) Approximately one month later a new CI+ module arrived that I was required to switch with the old by Deutsche Post. I then inserted it into the TV and found that the card was not authorizing.

4) After another call to Tech Support, I was told we needed a new Smart Card to go with the newer module. After several more calls to Tech Support, I was able to get it functioning.

5) I then called Customer Service to return the Giga TV receiver as we no longer needed it. I was informed that since we had it since June that this was not possible.

I take exception to this policy as it was NOT my fault the CI+ module took over a month to arrive here. Second, your Support Person was the one who stated that the CI+ module would not work on this Samsung TV and that

We  must have it. This, as I found out, was totally FALSE!

I am requesting that you CANCEL the agreement for the Giga TV device as well as the Maxdome subscription that was added to it as soon as possible!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello revdrtrm,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

I'll take a look at this. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Edit: @revdrtrm  Since I haven't received an answer yet, I think your attachment is solved. I will close this thread now.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Tina

Hello revdrtrm,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

I'll take a look at this. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Edit: @revdrtrm  Since I haven't received an answer yet, I think your attachment is solved. I will close this thread now.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!