Frage

Antwort

Lösung

ENGLISH Terminating cable connection after switching to DSL
prateek_agarwal
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently moved from Berlin to Dusseldorf. In Berlin I had a cabel connection but had to move to Vodafone DSL connection in Dusseldorf as cable conection is not available in my home in Dusseldorf. 

My VDSL connection got activated yesterday, can you please terminate my cabel connection so that I do not end up paying twice.

Best regards,

Prateek

6 Antworten 6
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello prateek_agarwal,

i'll take a look at that. Please send me your name, your old address, the new address, the cable customer number and the DSL customer number. You can send me the data together with the link to your contribution in a private message.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Grit,

I tried sending the details now but got an error message saying: You've reached the limit set for sending private messages. Please try again later.

I have not sent any message to anyone in this week, not sure how I reached the limit, will try again later.

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Prateek

Hey Grit, 

Sent you the requested info.

Best,

Prateek

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi prateek_agarwal,

thanks for your replay. We edited the cancellation for the cable contract. You will get an new written cancellation in the next few days.

Regards

Stephan

prateek_agarwal
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Stefan,

Thanks.

So the cable connection contract will be terminated on 3rd July as my new DSL connection went live on 3rd July?

Best regards,
Prateek
Stephan

Hi prateek_agarwal,

yes, the cancellation was edited to 3rd July 2018. Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Stephan