abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change from Red 200 to CableMax 1000! Is it possible?
radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 
I am using Cable200 with FAST 5460 modem from Vodafone.
Can I switch to CableMax 1000 without the Fritzbox option?
Also, how the 7eur/month for Fritzbox works? I will have to pay 40 + 7 until the end of the contract? After that the router is mine?
My location is 10117 Berlin, is CableMax available for me? Can I just order via website?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello radicalrj,

you do not need to change the HomeBox option. Currently we do not offer this with the FritzBox 6591 either. We leave our devices to you for use during the contract period. You can change your tariff via your customer portal. The Vodafone CableMax 1000 tariff is available for you.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Nancy

Hello radicalrj,

you do not need to change the HomeBox option. Currently we do not offer this with the FritzBox 6591 either. We leave our devices to you for use during the contract period. You can change your tariff via your customer portal. The Vodafone CableMax 1000 tariff is available for you.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Nancy

radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Nancy ,
I still have another question... From the last 3 months, I am having a very very bad upload quality here! (I already have another thread for that!)
If you check this: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Very-low-upload-speed-I-am-already-p... 
your collegue Wallace offered me a discount, due to my local upload problem situation.

Can you check if I can still have that reduction, if I change the tariff? Thanks!

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi radicalrj,

the discount that Wallace granted you is posted to the invoice in one sum. You have this discount no matter what tariff you switch to now.

Regards

Stephan

Hi @Stephan @Nancy , I just installed the new vodafone router for the cable max, and this is my speed results..
152mbps dowlnoad, and 1.82mbps upload!
Is there anything missing to have the 1000mbps?

Stephan

Hi radicalrj,

the tariff change is meanwhile completed. You sould recive the new speed now.

Regards

Stephan

Just tested today! 95mbps download, and 1mbps upload! I could not upload the screenshot here, is not even loading it...
The ping information shows a lot of timeouts and latency of 100-200ms.

Tina

Hello radicalrj,

this is taken care of by my colleagues in your other thread. Ssince the tariff change is completed, there is nothing more I can do. I close yiur thread now.

Best regards

Tina