Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Call a technician without reaching out to the hotline
sm2020
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi guys,

Is there any possibility to create an appointment with technician without speaking with an operator?

I have a cable connection with rented Fritz! Box 6591, but today I found that the router is unable to connect anymore, the cable / power led is blinking, and the WLAN led does not glow. I've tried connecting directly via ethernet cable but Windows states that "cable is not connected". I suspect my Fritz box is bricked after a software update, the situation is pretty similar to what's described here www.ip-phone-forum.de/threads/fritzbox-6591-cable-im-bootloop.306521/

Thank you.

12 Antworten 12
MichaelBeyer2
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

No its not possible and makes no sense in terms of providing a fast solution. Just contact Vodafone by Whatsapp, Mail, Fax, Letter or Phone (technical department), they will take a look at it and solve your problem (or tell a local technician to check it out, if necessary).

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sm2020,

since you have created a post on the topic today, I assume that you still have received little help.

Send us your customer number, address and the date of birth of the contract holder by private message. We look at it with pleasure. But it will take a few days. In case of a breakdown the hotline is much faster.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
sm2020
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Fred (ERFD),

I've sent you a PM on last week, and you're my last option to get any help. As I wrote, the hotline couldn't help. I need the internet connection as I'm working from home! I'm just asking to replace a router 😞

pRo-Marco

Hi sm2020,

the technician has been assigned and will call you to make an appointment.

Hopefully the phone-number is correct (last numbers are 764?)

Please be sure, that the collegue has access to the house facility where the electric is.

Kind regards

Marco

Thank you, but this is my old phone number. Can I PM my new number to you?

pRo-Marco

Hi sm2020,

of course!

Kind regards

Marco

Hello Marco!

Nobody called so far :(, could you please help to assign the technician again?

Best Regards

sm2020

Hello! My problem is still not resolved. I don't have internet access since January 4. I need a technician to replace my broken rented router (I'd be happy if Vodafone just could send me out a new one!).

The technician was assigned but nothing happened, I didn't receive any phone call and nobody came to me. Could somebody please help?

Thanks
sm2020

ERFD

Hello sm2020,

according to the company, the date is filed for 01/27/21. Have you not received any info on this?

Best regards Fred