abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Switch ports failed, need new modem
Deutschmavic
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello, I have contacted support by phone, but my German is not good enough to understand the solution.

My modem has Internet connection, but the switch ports on the rear no longer work. I have restarted and tried other connections and it is definitely broken.

Is there an email address I can use to message customer service? How can I get my modem exchanged?
4 Antworten 4
Deutschmavic
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

After visiting the store, I was given the phone number to CBN. Vodafone will not do anything because the internet connection works, but they do not believe the LAN ports are necessary!!! And how should I use my PC?

From CBN I was able to determine that the LAN ports are definitely broken and a new modem is required. They gave me an exchange number to use with Vodafone, but the Vodafone hotline was no help for a new modem. Instead of solving my problem, they tried to get me into an offer for TV service!

I will go back to the store tomorrow and hopefully get this fixed. 

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Deutschmavic,

can you please send me your customer number and address by private message? I'll send you another modem. But you tested different devices with different cables on the ports?

Greeting Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Deutschmavic
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi, I sent you a message.

I did try different devices and cables. My local Vodafone shop tested it as well. I am currently up on WiFi after a factory reset until I can get a replacement.
ERFD

Hello, Deutschmavic,

The colleagues from the hotline have already arranged for the device replacement. The exchange device will arrive in the next few days.

Greeting Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!