Sagecom Fast 5460 keeps restarting
varsha
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Team,

My vodafone connection has been quite good for the past two years without any issue. All of a sudden for the past one month the Sagecom (model: Fast 5460) router is restarting all by itself and one time it automatically did a factory reset. This week it is worse because its been restarting atleast 3 times a day and takes atleast 10 minutes to be active again.

The current firmware is 6.2.1.2-IMS-KDG. I hope its up to date and I couldn't find any ways to update it in the router page which is itself very slow to login and navigate. Its a bit furstrating when the connection drops in middle of a meeting and takes about 15 minutes to connect again. 

Could someone please let me know how to resolve this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best,

Dr.Varsha Ramachandran.

2 Antworten 2
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello varsha,

I'd be happy to take a closer look at it.

Please send me a private message with your name, address, date of birth and customer number.

Please let us know here as soon as you have sent the message.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
JoannaD
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have exactly the same problem... My router (same model, same software version) kept rebooting almost every day, usually exactly at 12:22. I called the hotline and they told me to do the factory reset. It didn't help, except it now reboots at 21:22. Any ideas?