Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can I get money back if I return the router after contract terminated.
Nicht anwendbar
In my contract, it says "Einmalige Kosten: 69.9euros" which includes: "WLAN AN (MTAW1 TC/Ubee; FBxxxx/xxxx): 30 EURO(einmalig)". 

i am not quite sure that if i can get this 30 euros back when i return it. 

some people said the router should be free given to me when i signed the contract, it belongs to Unitymedia and i have to return it back when i terminate the contract. BUT this opposes to my understanding to my contract mentioned above.

Please help me with this problem, thanks! 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
No, you will not get any money back. The 30 € were for the activation of the WLAN at the Fritzbox. If you do not return the Fritzbox after the end of the contract, Unitymedia will charge you for the device a service fee, which can be up to 150 €.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
No, you will not get any money back. The 30 € were for the activation of the WLAN at the Fritzbox. If you do not return the Fritzbox after the end of the contract, Unitymedia will charge you for the device a service fee, which can be up to 150 €.
Nicht anwendbar
Very important info! Thx. I transferred contract to my roommate, I will tell him!
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
If you've transfered the contract, you have to transfer each hardware as well to the new customer 😉