Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Complain regarding DSL activation
syra_muc_de
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Support,

This post is related to Switch from Kabel to DSL due to landlord request - Vodafone Community.

I would to submit a complaint regarding the activation of our new DSL connection. Yesterday the Telecom technician was supposed to visit our apartment in order to enable the DSL connection. After the appointment timed passed, I received a text from Vodafone that the connection cannot be done today. Calling the Vodafone supported yesterday didn't yield any useful information of what really happened. Today, I received a call back and aparently the technician was yesterday around the premises.

Our apartment is on a central road, the main entrance is quite big to be missed and the door bell has my name on it. My girlfriend and me work from home so there is zero change that we missed the technician. The Vodafone support representative informed that the door bell should only have my name on it (currently has both mine and my girlfriend's) so that the technician can easily find it. I have a hard time understanding this request.

The new appointment is scheduled for next Monday. I understand that you are not in control of the Telecom technicians but I'm posting here with the hope that this complain is logged and potentially transferred to Telecom. Also, I would like to prevent any chance that we are charged for the 2nd visit of the technician as this would be absurd.

Best regards

Ioannis

6 Antworten 6
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi syra_muc_de,

I'm sorry that the technician didn't find you at the first try.

In order to activate your connection we have to make another appointment.

As you said you already made another appointment. So in this case I can just ask you for your patience.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi syra_muc_de,

since the DSL connection could now be installed, we have terminated your cable contract. In the next few days you will also receive a confirmation for that by post.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Many thanks for taking care of that.

Best regards

Ioannis

Stephan

Hi syra_muc_de,

you're welcome.

Do you have any further questions?

Regards

Stephan

Thank you for your help.

Thomas

Hi syra_muc_de,

can we close the post?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!