abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Speak German or die...
sarics
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone, 

why are you only able to speak in English when you want to sell something? I really like the guys at Marienplatz, they are very helpful, answering all my questions and so on. But when I have to call you by any reason (appointment with the technician, problems, etc...), the whole stuff is changing to a political non-correct way. If I have to speak someone from Kabel, or DSL - it's like having a meeting with someone from the old army, they don't care about I don't speak German, they fool me multiple times about they will transfer my calls to an English speaker, or simply puts me on hold. 

If my monthly 300 EUR is good even if I don't speak German, then if I need help then it should be also Ok. I'm not asking you to speak my language, I ask you to speak at least one another common language too. 

Regards,

Csaba

4 Antworten 4
DSS1
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

@sarics@  schrieb:

I'm not asking you to speak my language, I ask you to speak at least one another common language too.

Moin, sarics

Oh, we do speak english. Quite well, actually. Lots of germans learn french and spanish in school, too. Some of us learned russian, back then in GDR. That's four common languages, germans usually speak.

There just is no english speaking helpline for landline contracts, that's all. Dunno why. Maybe Vodafone thinks, that people who live in germany long enough to need a landline contract actually speak the official language at least well enough to manage their daily life. Silly idea, I know. There is english support for mobile services, though. You just say "operator" and you'll be redirected to some english speaking guys.

Cheers,

DSS1

"The three best things in life is the beer before and the cigarette after."

- Judge Dread -
sarics
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I know! Have so many friends and co-workers who speak English - and that's why I don't understand Vodafone's approach. My grandparents are Swabian, I was only speaking German until I was 7 but now... My wife speaks German quite well, and she was also suffering when she was trying to speak with the operator - and no luck. I love Germany, Germans and Bayern - and only have this issue with Vodafone... 

sarics
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

This morning I got a nice message from the Forum, that maybe my Feedback message was accepted, or read by any Vodafone employee or maybe answered. Nope, it's not. Dear Vodafone, let me ask you something: where do I have to write to have a proper acknowledgement from you? Do I have to go to until it reaches the EU parlament? Because I will do it. 

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi sarics,

this is a customers helping customers forum in the first place.

You can contact us by phone or by this contact form. 

If you still need help, send me a private message. Click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

I need to know what you want us to do, your name, customer number and customer password.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!