Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Such a bad experience with WebID call, anti-trans (anti-LGBT) people organisation
Strawberries
Youngster
Youngster

I wanted to get a vodafone callya prepaid sim card and the online verification process was done by WebID Call company. I don't know for what reason but I had to make 3 calls via your mobile app and all the agents after showing them off either my Bulgarian passport or my Bulgarian ID card, they all just ended up the call without even telling me anything, just like ended up the call, and i got so frightened up, i thought they hated me and I felt discrimanted because i'm transgender and in my documents i guess they read my names and the gender marker, and maybe some of them were Bulgarian even if they are working for German company as vodafone, i saw how they wanted to see my documents and immediately after some seconds, even the third agent was a woman, they all read whats written on my documents and from the first call i had, i saw the man how he started talking to someone else outside of the screen and then look at me in the camera and again talk to someone else outside of the screen and then he ended the call without telling me anything, the second person was a man too, he wanted to see my Bulgarian ID or passport (I'm an EU citizen so both are valuable in Germany), he read the info, probably my names and he immediately ended up the call. I got so scared that 2 people already discrimanted me, i felt so miserable. Now a third person, a woman, young one, told me to show her off my ID, she turned off the camera and told me to keep it like that and that she'll come back, I think she went to go to ask someone for the ID, maybe she also read my names and was Bulgarian, they all had very strong, Balkan accent, all those 3 agents, and in some seconds she ended up the call without even turning back on her camera. This just made me feel even more miserable, I started shaking because 3 agents already discriminated me so baddly. However, I decided to make an attempt for a 4th call. In the beginning I asked the person why 3 agents before him ended up the call without saying anything, I was shaking so much and stressed while asking him this, he was a young man, he told me that vodafone wants german address to be written on the ID card, but it's impossible for documents issued from other country than Germany, a German address to be written on it, he told me that might be the reason why all the agents disconnected without telling me anything all the calls, however, i dont think thats the reason, because i had a passport, i showed it off to most of the previous agents plus this one the 4th agent, he took a picture of it, everything, and we passed the identification thankfully to him, but i was so stressed and i felt so miserable, that honestly, you're kinda the worst company for LGBT people, I dont know why your agents had to treat me like that, you made me so much discomoft, stress, anxiety..... Probably if the 4th guy disconnected the call, i wouldve gone through 10 agents and they would've all disconnected the call after reading my Bulgarian documents.... I'm literally so much disappointed and shocked from your company. It's 21st century, why do you have to be so bad with people and impolite, this is verification process, not a friend's gathetring or a restaurant meeting. Fix it up, so that people don't suffer anymore! And thank you, for everything you did for me, probably without this 4th guy i wouldve never passed the verification and probably wouldve been discrimanted by all agents! 

To vodafone and WebID call: I'm so much disappointed and so much feeling as a leftover, and not a human being! Thanks for the way you made me feel! 

1 Antwort 1
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

You dont know why but its enough for buzzword salad.