abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Need help setting CallYa Black
wintercounter
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

This is a follow up of my previous/closed thread.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/CallYa/Can-I-quot-reset-quot-if-I-exceed-the-10GB-Limit/m-p/2659001

I went to buy a SIM card. The package is really misleading because it's a Vodafone package, it has the CallYa packages listed on, and only the top left corner has a very tiny `mobilecom` logo.

Because of that I cannot use the number with MeinVodefone. I there any way to change it to CallYa Black or I can throw this card away and go to Vodefone Shop to buy a new one?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @wintercounter,

That's a pity reading this. Smiley (überrascht)

When the costs of the package (Mobilcom-Debitel) are bearable then I recommend to go in a Vodafone store buying a new package. Maybe the store has a CallYa Black package (remainders) on stock yet. 

Otherwise I recommend a CallYa Classic package and after registration/identifying you can change the tariff via MeinVodafone app I already mentioned.

Keep us updated! 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @wintercounter,

That's a pity reading this. Smiley (überrascht)

When the costs of the package (Mobilcom-Debitel) are bearable then I recommend to go in a Vodafone store buying a new package. Maybe the store has a CallYa Black package (remainders) on stock yet. 

Otherwise I recommend a CallYa Classic package and after registration/identifying you can change the tariff via MeinVodafone app I already mentioned.

Keep us updated!