abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

HOTSPOT TICKET NOT WORKING
inguz
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good afternoon!

Excuse me for writing in English.

Just got the hotspot ticket for one day, the connection was working perfectly on my MacBook for a few minutes, but after inactivity time went offline. While reconnecting to the "Vodafone Hotspot" network pops up a page (hotspotshop.vodafone.de), after logging in I'm able to check my hotspot ticket which is still active, but the link to display the remaining time redirects me to the main hotspot.vodafone.de/portal page, but not connecting to the internet. 

M.A.C. address remains the same as when buying the ticket.

How to solve this issue?  I bought the one day ticket to try the service before getting the monthly ticket, but It's impossible even to start surfing!

Thank you in advance

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-05 a las 17.18.05.png

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi inguz,

thanks for your response. Good to read, that the ticket will be reimbursed.

I close this thread with this. If you have questions again, you can contact the community again.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello inguz,

are you also connected to a hotspot? Have you tested it at different hotspots?

Best regards

Tina

inguz
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes I am connected, and I also have the IP address assigned for this network, so it works. 

I also tested in a different hotspot, but same situation. I connect to the network, login page pops up, I do log in but it doesn't connect me to the internet, the only thing I can do is to surf my hotspot account or buy another thicket. And when I try to check the remaining time of my ticket it redirects me to the main page hotspotshop.vodafone.de, but "you are online" doesn't appear

I also restarted my laptop wifi settings, delete cookies, checked DHCP configuration but nothing works.

It seems to be a server failure, like it's not linking my laptop to my ticket or something. But it worked at the beginning! And the M.A.C. address is always the same so I don't know what must be the issue

I need this connection since I will stay in Germany for few more months and have to work from home, and there's no option to go to cafeteria or something now. It's really annoying.. 😞 just losing of money and lots of time 

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-06 a las 10.10.28.pngCaptura de pantalla 2020-11-06 a las 10.10.58.pngCaptura de pantalla 2020-11-06 a las 10.11.32.png

Tina

Hello inguz,

did you buy the ticket also with your laptop or with another device?

Best regards

Tina

inguz
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes, I bought it with my laptop. The M.A.C. address in the purchase invoice and my laptop is the same all the time

Tina

Hello inguz,

did you buy the ticket directly or did you have another voucher?

Best regards

Tina

inguz
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I bought it directly. Anyway the customer service will make a refund for the ticket. 

Stephan

Hi inguz,

thanks for your response. Good to read, that the ticket will be reimbursed.

I close this thread with this. If you have questions again, you can contact the community again.

Regards

Stephan