abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Super Connect App - Error 303
gaemartino
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, I am having issues with Vodafone super connect app. I am not able to use it. I recevie always that my router is offline even if is not. And sometimes I get also error 303 connection with the modem not possible.

The app is great and I would love to use it...Can someone help me with this?

6 Antworten 6
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello gaemartino,

welcome to the Community. Did you try and reinstall the app and the router? Please explain the error 303 a bit further. Which smartphone model do you use and which OS version is installed? Have you tried to use the app on a different device? Did you enable date collection in the app?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo Claudia,

I will try to answer to all your questions.

Yes I tried to install and reinstall the app.

I also reset the router to Factory with the button behind the router.

nothing changed

Smartphoen Iphone 13 pro max iOS 15.6.1

I tried also with a Huawei 20 Pro stilll with Android OS and the behaviour is the same.

I got the 303 during onboarding only twice, but even if the onboarding is successfull afterwards I get always the screen I attached. Your router is offline, even if it si not.

And yes I enabled data caollection within the app.

Thanu in advance for your support.

Ciao Gaetano

I have exactly the same problem and always the error 303. So I can't use the App and can't manage the Vodafone Router.

Tobias

Hi @sOliver4,

did you tried the same like Claudia asked? 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Tobias

Hi @gaemartino,

well in that case we gonna have to create a ticket for you, maybe my colleagues have to check that. We cant ask you for customerdata here, thats why i have to send you to another contactchannel - we got a few changes in the last weeks here in our community, you can see the different contactways there 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Yes, I did the same, but nothing happens. I have an iPhone 12 Pro with actual iOS 15.6.1 and a Vodafone Station.