abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Wifi activation for 1000mbps internet (Model No: CGA6444VF)
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello team,

I am writing this letter to seek some help with regards to my internet activation at home. I have been here in Germany for about a month now and I got a DSL contract from Vodafone. I recieved a router a few days ago and followed all the steps to install the device as demonstrated in the manual. But I am not getting any internet connection so far on my 4th day (the red light on "Internet" just keeps flashing. So at this point, my question is can somebody arrange for a technician to have a look at my case? Or do I need to wait for a few more days then Vodafone just gives me a contact via email or something?

Based on my heavy research on the internet, I understand that I need to call the service centre to make an appointment for a technician visit to activate my internet. I tried to talk to the customer service through the phone but the service guy just hung up on me due to my lack of knowledge of German. It is quite embarrassing. I would definitely learn German soon and solve issues myself in the future but at this stage, I would really love some help on this issue! Could you give me a hand, please?

Sincerely,
Seokhee

EDIT: @04K post moved to cable

3 Antworten 3
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello 04K,

we can still help you here. But please note that from 15.08 no more PNs can be sent to the MODs.

But I still like to commission the technician for you.

Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here, if you have sent me the data.

Kind regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Moni,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I have just sent you a private message about my personal information. Please kindly check and let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Seokhee

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @04K,

i created a ticket for you, my colleagues should contact you 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!